Hello friends. How are you? It’s been snowing all day and everything looks so pretty outside. Makes me want to go snuggle, light some candles and
drink some warm tea. Speaking of candles, I hand painted Valentine’s Day candles using acrylic paints and I think they look so pretty.
This would make such a sweet gift.
I used regular acrylic paint and made little hearts, stripes and some flowers. You can watch THIS VIDEO to see the process.
Here’s a closer look. There is no issue when burning them as long as the paint is non-toxic and specially because the designs are quite small.
Aren’t they cute? You can wrap tie them with a bow and place them alongside another gift or flowers etc.
It’s been so gloomy that my photos are a little grainy.
This would also look so pretty on a tablescape with pink roses and pretty flowers.
What do you think? Would you try this?
Here are some other beautiful Valentine’s Day DIY ideas for you to try.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
See you soon xo
Blogger’s Best Valentine’s Day DIYs
- DIY Valentine’s Day Porch | Tatertots and Jello
- DIY Heart Wreath | Eleanor Rose Home
- Boho Valentine’s Day Wreath | Modern Glam
- DIY Wrapping Paper + FREE Printable Gift Tags | My Sweet Savannah
- Valentine Hearts DIY | My 100 Year Old Home
- How to Make a Twig Tree for Valentine’s Day | Most Lovely Things
- Hand Painted Valentine’s Day Candles | Craftberry Bush
- Paper Wreath DIY | Happy Happy Nester
- Valentine’s Day Shell Heart DIY | Zevy Joy